Happenings. Big and little things.


Happy Monday Friends. I hope your weekend was filled with joy, fun, and love. Mine certainly was. Filled with family time and some amazing friends.  I do have to gush a little about my husband who is amazing. He built us a barn door system in one day (3 hours) to fit our den. He is the best., I am a lucky girl. It looks amazing and was not very costly to put up! It hangs on plumbing pipe and rolls on caster wheels. Who knew!? Traditional "barn door" kits cost around $500 and way up. This was only $150. And we now have a private space to offer guests in our rater small cozy home, without losing the open flow of the room. I love it.



Besides teaching Ella to play jax all weekend (so fun), I anticipated today because something wonderful is happening. Pink Moon Daily went live today! It is a new online space dedicated to help you live your healthiest life. It will offer daily information on health, beauty, food, and green living. I am so honored to be a part of the wonderful team behind it. Make sure to subscribe so that you dont miss any of the fun.


xoxo
d

Ps. I have a new series I am excited to share with you on wednesday. Get ready!

2 comments:

Danielle (elleinadspir) said...

Those doors look great!

torrie said...

he did such an amazing job... love diy projects- that not makes you feel good about doing it yourself, but that saves MONEY!! win-win.

ahh... love jax!

Post a Comment

Make my day. Lets dish...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

domestic dish. Designed by Liven Design