Pottery Barn chalk tags


 On Friday afternoon I was flipping thru Pottery Barn's latest and became obsessed with making these tags, which led me to a long and rather expensive trip to Michael's (I lack self control). I cant believe I hadn't thought of this myself being that I loveTheses are great to gift with a bottle of wine, use as a tag for a present, and to label your decanter for a wine and cheese party.


Here is what you will need:

Wood from Michael's .99 cents each
Chalkboard spray paint
Drill
Sand paper
Twine
Chalk

All you need to do is drill a hole where you would like it, spray both sides, let dry (i let them dry overnight), sand down the edges to make them look not so new, and tie on twine.


I now have an excuse to have a wine and cheese party :)
xoxo
d

7 comments:

torrie said...

They look fantastic!! I was wondering what you had up your sleeves...

Love this idea, and can't wait to do it myself. Thank you for sharing!

Danielle (elleinadspir) said...

Michaels is a dangerous place for me too. Love these!

Estelle Hayes said...

Brilliant little tutorial and such a great idea for gift tags. Love it.

Sick by Trend said...

cool blog! I'm following :)

Look my blog and if you like it, follow me!!

www.sickbytrend.com

xx

sBt

bestie said...

now i'm obsessed too! great idea. love it as a gift tag. and now i also want to plan a summer soiree.

love your blog :)

xo

domestic dish said...

Thanks I can't stop making these! By the end of the month I will have a drawer full!

Ivy said...

OOOH, Make some for me too! Your sister-in-law's birthday is coming up, hint hint! xoxo

Post a Comment

Make my day. Lets dish...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

domestic dish. Designed by Liven Design