DIY : "A" frame.




This little blog world is amazing. Before I started on my journey here, every time someone mentioned a blog I thought: blahhh blahhh blahhh blahhoooog. I had no idea that so much inspiration were just a few clicks away.  That is exactly how I found this sweet little tutorial from Cakies. C The A frame tent. You can view it by clicking here.







We are always building forts in our house, and I knew that this would bring a sweet little pretend/reading/resting spot for my girlies. I love it, and they do to. Big thanks to the hubs and his skills with the power tools { insert other praise and sucking up here in order to get the next project done }.....

xoxo
d



9 comments:

torrie said...

I absolutely agree (regarding blogs) and I LOOOOOOOOVE this!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you build one for me??? (with that same perfect material??) =)

Ana Degenaar said...

Super amazing!!!! J'adore.

stephanie. said...

Did my last comment no go through?

well, i said "these are adorable. perfect for my girlies. of course, each would want one of her own."

i can't seem to get the links to work. help please. =)

domestic dish said...

Fun right? I will so build you one Torrie! And @Stephanie you're back! woohoo, the link should be fine now. Let me know if you still have a problem :)

Estelle Hayes said...

I cannot stop thinking about your tent. I love the fabric and I'm so impressed that you made it. I want a big one for myself. =)

domestic dish said...

@Estelle I love the fabric too, it looks almost like water color polka dots. And i was thinking the same thing, that I want to lounge in an adult size version this weekend.

Unknown said...

LOVE, love, love...now I just need to find the time to make!! Have a great long weekend ;)

Anonymous said...

So, so cute! I love it!

claire said...

I love this idea, it is on my plans for this summer, i want to do it in an outdoor fabric for the garden, yours is so cute!

Post a Comment

Make my day. Lets dish...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

domestic dish. Designed by Liven Design