The little things.



Admittedly I have been a bit of a stress case trying to figure out how to "do-it-all" for the past couple of months. And in my quest to get back to my less stressed self while still "doing-it-all", I am trying to step back and look at all the little things that make my world go round and fill it with joy every day. Here is my list of little things: 1.) That Royce brought me these two weathered crates from a car show. He knew it was what I wanted to fill this space as patio coffee table. Best of all it only cost us $3.00! Thanks honey :)



2.) I had been wondering about the homemade caramel recipe seen on pinterest. And it totally works! Just boil a can of unopened sweetened condensed milk, fully submerged in water for 3 hours, cool, and pop it open! No joke. Love when something really works.




3.) That said caramel tastes so good on homemade brownies.This is my favorite recipe ever.




4.) Spring. It is my favorite time of year, I always feel refreshed and energized .





 
4.) A lazy Sunday lesson in Orange juice making.



5.) Sisters <3


What are the "little things" in your life lately that shine bright?


xoxo,
d

3 comments:

Danielle (elleinadspir) said...

So good to know that caramel thing really works. Can't wait to try it.

Estelle Hayes said...

Will you please make this post a regular series? I loved this little peak inside your world. The little things make is so special. And I love those crates! I figured that photo came from a magazine or pinterest. And it's your patio - that's awesome!

torrie said...

i agree with estelle! love the little peak into little happenings/recipes/products in your life :).

LOVE the crates too.

Post a Comment

Make my day. Lets dish...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

domestic dish. Designed by Liven Design