- 3-10 oz packages refrigerator biscuits, quartered
- 1 2/3 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 cup pecan pieces
- 1/4 cup raisins (feel free to improvise here, cherries or dried apricots would be great too)
- Preheat oven to 350
- Combine cinnamon and 2/3 cup sugar in large bowl
- Drop biscuit quarters in the bowl a few at a time and mix with your hands until evenly covered with cinnamon sugar
- Meanwhile, combine remaining sugar and butter in a small pot over low heat until butter has melted - mix well
- Scatter half the pecans and raisins in bottom of buttered bunt pan, and cover with half the coated biscuit quarters
- Pour half the melted butter mixture over the biscuits, and repeat again with pecans, raisins, biscuits and finally the rest of the butter
- Bake in heated oven for about 40 minutes
- Carefully turn upside down on a beautiful platter big enough to handle some dripping of the gooey carmelly stuff running down the sides and prepare to be adored by all...
p.s. If you linger over one thing today, check out the other recipes from the exchange. Next up tomorrow is You + me equals. I wonder what they will be cooking up?
p.s.s. Any one interested in doing an "All things Ina" recipe exchange? Let's share our favorite recipes from the Barefoot Contessa...tell me what you think and I will set it up :)