cocktail friday and fun.


Photo here.



Halloween is right around the corner! I cant wait to smell the lit pumpkins as we work our way around the neighborhoods...that has to be my favorite part of the holiday. This weekend I hope to drink one of these  Halloween inspired cosmopolitan from Real Simple ...

Bloody Cosmopolitan
Serves 1

Ingredients:1 slice blood orange
sugar, for rimming glass
1 ounce vodka
2 ounces triple sec
1 ounce freshly squeezed blood orange juice
½ ounce pomegranate juice
ice

Directions:

1. Run a slice of blood orange around the rim of a chilled martini glass. Dip the rim in sugar and turn until well coated.

2. Combine all liquid ingredients in a cocktail shaker filled with ice and shake vigorously for 15 to 20 seconds, then strain into the rimmed glass.

3. Garnish with blood orange slice and serve.


photo here.
I hope to make a make a Halloween craft like these cute pasta skeletons with E...



And I plan on making some more of this bread. We made the rustic white bread last weekend and it was great..it barely lasted all week..we used the last of it for our bruschetta the other day. Yum. Make it. My only suggestion would be to reduce the salt a bit, it was salty for my taste.



On another whim, isn't this such a cute tea pot? I absolutely LOVE it. It is from Anthropologie of course. Maybe it will find it's way to my kitchen soon...


Have a great weekend!!

xoxoxo
d

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day. Lets dish...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

domestic dish. Designed by Liven Design